Inspired by nature and the urban city lifestyle of the West Coast, Gentle Fawn designs feminine, effortless pieces; perfect for everyday, founded in Vancouver by Daniel and Carla Hogg in 2003. Since its inception, Gentle Fawn has been dedicated to designing quality women’s apparel that is both approachable and on trend. With handmade textiles and high-quality fabrics, Gentle Fawn’s versatile pieces are the perfect balance of style and comfort; taking her from day to night.
- All prints are designed in house by a graphic designer (you will never see our prints anywhere else)
- Great mid-level price point brand with a wide range of offerings for every age (broad demographic – something for everyone)
- Great for travel, moms on the go & gift giving
- Gentle Fawn has different programs to offer:
- Collection (main collection of Gentle Fawn)
- GFX (basics line that pairs well with main collection. Relaxed lounge wear)
Currently selling masks and with every mask purchased a donation will be made to Mamas for Mamas. Providing resources to women and children facing various poverty-related struggles, Mamas for Mamas is a national organization with locations across Canada.